Aquatics Classes & Swimming Lessons
AQUATICS, WATER PARK AND SWIM LESSONS
Dive into fitness in our state-of-the-art aquatics center where you can swim laps, participate in a water-based group fitness class, or play with your kids in our fun Splash Park.
We even offer swim lessons for your littlest family members so they can safely learn the basics of swimming from trained swim instructors.
If you’re looking for group fitness classes that will be easy on your joints while still providing a heart-pumping workout, we have a variety of options for you, like AquaZumba, WaterinMotion, and Moving Easy.
No matter how you want to use our aquatics center – from pure recreation to full-body fitness – your options will be endless. Pools are located in both our Londonderry, NH and Salem, NH facilities. Please check schedules for swimming programs, aquatics classes and swim lessons.
Rays Swim Team
Aquatic Workouts that will Garner Relults!
Are you looking to shake up your fitness routine? Do you want to work your body in an entirely new way and in a completely different environment than you’re used to? Have you recently hit a plateau in your weight loss journey and want to try something new to jump start your fitness? If so, let’s talk about the one form of exercise that may be missing from your routine: swimming.
That’s right – swimming is an excellent form of exercise and can help you lose weight, gain muscle, and improve flexibility. And while swimming laps in the pool is a fantastic form of cardio, it’s not the only way to work out in the pool. In fact, here at The Workout Club, we have several specific water-based group fitness classes for our members to try, including:
- Aquamotion: This class is designed to include a warm up segment, aerobic segment, strengthening and toning segment and end with stretching.
- Aqua Combo: Combination of Hi/Lo Water Aerobics, muscle sculpting, water walking and stretching at the end.
- Aqua Hi/Lo: A high impact water aerobics class that is geared towards people who prefer less choreography in their workout, but enjoy a heart pumping workout. Low impact moves to modify are shown throughout the class.
- Aqua Interval: Burst of water cardio with intervals of muscle sculpting.
- Moving Easy: Slow and gentle movement of water exercises designed to increase joint movement, flexion, and relieve stiffness of the joints, while helping to increase muscle strength.
- WATERinMOTION: A pre-choreographed group aqua exercise program. With land equivalent intensity, fantastic sign-along quality music, and dynamic instructors, enjoy the pure fun of this 55 min water extravaganza.
- Platinum – Coming Soon! A WaterinMotion program designed at a slower pace and music to the oldies. This program also has land equivalent intensity and is located in the warm water pool.
- Aqua Zumba: Come join our Pool Party! A safe, challenging, water-based workout that’s cardio-conditioning, body toning, and most of all exhilarating beyond belief. (Scheduled in Salem).
If you think water-based fitness classes are solely for those who experience joint pain and need a low-impact workout, think again. These fitness classes are no joke and provide just as much – if not more – intensity for the hardcore exercisers among us. Talk to a team member today to learn more about our Aquatics group fitness classes and how you can get started today.