The Workout Club and Wellness Center offers a Red Cross Certified LEARN TO SWIM PROGRAM for ages 6 months thru 16 years that runs year round. It is a 10 level progressive program with each level building on the previous. We offer an individualized approach and small group classes. We understand that not all children learn the same, and we take into account each child’s learning style.
Our objective is to provide the best LEARN TO SWIM experience for parent and child. We want to move your child along the path to swimming proficiency as they attain skills at each swim level from TYKES-A thru Level 6 and then, perhaps, onto our pre-team Jr. Swim Program or in house USA Registered Swim Team the R.A.Y.S. We look forward to working with you and your child.
Our instructors are experienced, well trained and Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructors with CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard Training, along with swim team experience for many on staff.
REGISTRATIONS AND POLICIES
PLEASE NOTE: SWIM LESSONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, AND CANNOT BE MADE-UP.
PAYMENTS ARE DUE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- In order to maintain the quality and integrity of our swim lesson classes, there are no make-up classes
- A credit certificate will be issued for classes missed ONLY for reasons of illness.
- If enrollment is 2 or less in a class, the class may be combined with another or cancelled.
- Every attempt will be made to make placement in a class that is convenient.
- If the alternate is not convenient, a credit certificate will be issued.
- Registrations can be done on-line, over the phone or at the club.
PLEASE CONTACT Renee Collier at 603-434-6565 x44 for any questions or e-mail at Renee.Collier@theworkoutclub.com