Salem Class Descriptions
- Body Pump: Muscle Trainng using the Iron Grip system and free weights, lifting to the tempo of the music. Concentrates on all major muscle groups. Great for beginners and advanced participants.
- Body Step: Energizing step worlout using a height adjustable step and simple movements. Cardio blocks push fat burning systems into high hear followed by muscle conditioning tracks.
- Caribbean Rhythm: A fun energizing class that works your entire body. You will start with some cardio type dance moves then go to weights and leg work on the floor and finish off with abs. Great for all levels!
- Cardio Kick & Abs:A power packed class utilizing kickboxing techniques, strength training, plyometrics, drills, etc. followed by abdominal work.
- Cardio Party Mix: A high energy class that combines hi/lo, step and kickboxing techniques with intervals of weights for toning.
- Cardio Pump: This class is designed for anyone who is looking for a more moderate workout cardio combinations, muscle toning and abdominal work.
- Cycle: Cardiovascular indoor bike training class on a Schwinn Cycle Bike. Bring a water bottle.Please arrive early if you are new to the class. All levels are welcome to attend!
- Hi/Lo Floor Aerobics: Aerobic floor routines done with or without the hop.
- Intensive Intervals: A high energy class that combines hi/lo, step and kickboxing techniques with intervals of weights for toning.
- Pilates: Pilates is a hot new muscle-sculpting workout that concentrates on strengthening and toning the abdominal and hip areas. Proper form is essential.
- Silver Sneakers (Muscular Strength & Range of Movement): Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a ball are offered for resistance and a chair is used for seated and/or standing support.
- Silver Sneakers yoga stretch: A yoga class designed for seniors to help increase strength and flexiblity. This class does utilize a chair for the poses. All are welcome who are looking for a more relaxing yoga class style.
- Yoga: This Yoga based class is designed to increase both strength & flexibility by combining resistance training and extensive flexibility work.
- Zumba: An exciting and unique dance class using latin moves and rhythms. Great for all levels of fitness!
- Abdominal Training is completed at the end of most classes
1. Please arrive on time for class and stay for entire class.
2. Please don’t enter studio until the previous class has finished.
3. NO STREET SHOES on aerobic floor.
4. The use of water bottles is encouraged for every class.
WCWC reserves the right to cancel classes if attendance remains low.