CLEANLINESS STANDARDS AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
ALL Workout Club locations will be open to our members!
Please maintain a minimum of 6 feet distancing from anyone.
- ALL areas will be open for full unmonitored use. Group X Classes will resume with a 6-feet distance between each member.
- Our daycares, hot tubs, saunas, tanning, and steam rooms are open, however, may change as the CDC guidelines change. We will notify members as soon as this changes.
- Face Coverings are not required at this time, although, this may change as directed by CDC . This is not mandatory, however, optional.
Safety Restrictions: In order to keep everyone safe we ask that you do not enter the facility if any of these conditions apply to you within the past 14 days:
- You are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- You have experienced a fever over 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- You have had close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19
- You have traveled outside the state of NH on public transportation (domestically or internationally)
No registrations will be taken for the club except for all team training classes
ADDITIONAL CLUB UPDATES
We have an extensive list of Group X classes kicking into gear with limited spaces available. Check out the Class Registration link to sign up and reserve your spot. To help manage the demand, please limit your class reservations to no more than 2 classes at a time to allow fellow members to rotate through and join in as well.
Currently, we are offering one-hour long Group X Classes . Each club will be closed for 30 minutes after each workout session so that our employees can thoroughly clean and sanitize the facility. Please bear with us as we might have to tweak hours/scheduling as we muster through this for your ultimate workout pleasure.
Resuming Membership Billing
To help get your feet wet, the first week is on us. Effective June 15th, 2020 monthly EFT billing will resume at a prorated rate per the terms of your membership agreement. All Paid in Full, Prepaid Memberships will have the days that we were closed, extended onto their contracts. Anyone that would like to continue to freeze their membership, may do so complimentary for one additional month. This may be done in club or by emailing email@example.com.
Hours of Operation for Londonderry, Manchester, and Salem Locations are as follows:
- LONDONDERRY ~ Mondays thru Thursdays 5am to 10pm
- Fridays 5am to 9pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 6 am to 6pm
- SALEM ~ Mondays thru Thursdays 4:30am-10pm
- Fridays 4:30am-9pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 6am-6pm
- MANCHESTER 24/7
Please visit the Class Registration page to reserve your choice of class time.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call your home club during our hours of operations listed above. We will more than happy to guide you through this process.